Bergamot is the most delicate of citrus plants, requiring a special climate and soil to thrive. Italians have used bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress, calm and rejuvenate the skin. In Greece, immature fruits are used as sweets, eaten by the spoonful for dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its uplifting and calming abilities, making it ideal for helping with feelings of anxiety and sadness. It is also a purifying cleanser for the skin while also having a calming effect.
- In the diffuser in the classroom, at work or at home when stress or tension levels are high.
- Apply to skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change the regular tea to Earl Gray with the addition of bergamot.
- Apply to feet before bed or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Add a drop or two to your DIY skincare cleanser.